Friday, August 22, 2008

Why did God create children so damn cute?

As I have been trying to do some school work this morning I have had to repeatedly pull my children out of this or that. Then you hear, "Mommy look at Bruklynn" or "Mommy Bruklynn pulled my hair" or "Mommy she has my crayons". When I went to get Bruklynn out of this or take something away from her she just looks at me as I walk up and just the biggest smile on her face appears as if to say "you love me because I am so damn cute" and then she giggles and runs off to get into something else. This is just my frustration that would probably do me in if I didn't love them so much.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

God created them so cute so that when we really want to kill them we can't because we love them so much. I can't tell you how many of those types of episodes I had with Alex and now he's a senior in highschool - WOW!!! The time goes so fast. Enjoy every moment with those cute little girls.

Love, Aunt Lisa